Shaintar J&L Rangers of Lorelei
Rank/XP: Novice/ 7
Parry: 6 (1)
Toughness: 7 (2)
Charisma: 2 sight), Shooting d8, Stealth d6 +2, Survival d4 +2, Swimming d4, Tracking d6 +2, Riding d4 (training-1)
Defining Interests: Woodcraft,
Edges: Forest-Born, Heirloom (Elvish Longbow)
Hindrances: Loyal (to Rangers) (m), Vow to protect the forest around the Elven Nation (M), Stubborn (m), Dislikes Skeletons
Innate Edges & Hindrances
• Enemy: All creatures of Darkness and Flame see the alakar as a racial enemy and will attack them first if possible.
• Fae Beauty : The fae are inherently beautiful and graceful, and alakar start with a +1 Charisma.
• Heritage: Alakar have primarily fae blood and are able to start with a d6 in either Agility or Spirit.
• Keen Fae Senses: Alakar begin with a d6 Notice skill, and they also gain +2 with sight-based Notice checks.
• Low Light Vision: The blood of the fae gives the alakar the gift of night vision. Ignore attack penalties for Dim and Dark lighting.
• Weakness: All alakar are vulnerable to Black Iron and Blood Steel and suffer +2 damage from those sources.
Gear: Partial Scale Armor (1 Parry), Elvish Longbow (Range 18/36/72, 2d6+1, Everwood), Short Sword (Str+d6), Backpack, Bedroll, Fletching Tools, Flint & Steel, Quiver, Travel Clothing, Water skin, Healer kit, Ranger cloak
1. Agility d10